Wednesday, 21 April 2010
How to find love in modern Word?
The world that we are living in gives us many ways of finding second half. There are so many places where you can fall in love. Some of them are traditional but last 5 years gives us totally new methods.
Clubbing. Trying to find a girl on party or in the club.
In my opinion it’s one of the hardest way of finding girl or boy – friend. Of course it’s not hard to find one night occasion but what we are really searching for is pure love!
- So first wall to beat is that 80% people on the party are drunk.
- Second hardship is that certainly you are drunk. Even if not drank, surly not sober
- Third problem is noise. Music is so loud that it is almost impossible to have normal conversation. You can’t fall in love without talking to another person, right?
- Forth issue is quite funny… It’s dark in the club! Maybe some of people would say that appearance isn’t imperative but let’s be honest presentation is very important think, especially the next day in shining sun:P
Dating with person that was recommended by your friend, sister, brother or mother
I shouldn’t comment this way of finding love it’s obvious that it won’t work.
- First and only think in this paragraph is that you can’t rely on your family and friends in love issues. They never guess what are your needs and always bring on you the worst.
Modern ways to fall in love
Speed dating is a formalized matchmaking process or dating system whose purpose is to encourage people to meet a large number of new pe ople. By 2000, speed dating had really taken off, perhaps boosted by its portrayal in shows such as Sex and The City as something that glamorous people did. Supporters argue that speed dating saves time, as most people quickly decide if they are romantically compatible. and first impressions are often permanent.
So, How speed dating looks like? One room, caffe or club, few peopleMen and women are rotated to meet each other over a series of short "dates", usually lasting from 3 to 8 minutes depending on the organization running the event. At the end of each interval, the organizer rings a bell or clinks a glass to signal the participants to move on to the next date.
Does it work? I don’t know – some people says that they found love in that way, others says that there is no way to find someone interesting in that way. What everybody confirm is that this is great fun
Internet chatting/Web dating.
According to the scientist Web dating is the most popular method of interpersonal contacts in the WORLD(sic!)! It’s hard to belief but it seems to be true.
Maybe it is because that it is the easiest mode. Some of internet users says that the best thing in Web chatting is anonymity. But tell me, is it possible to fall in love keeping your personality in secret?
Neither of this method is perfect. I think that it isn’t even close to perfectness. In my opinion the best way to fall in love is leave this thing to your destination. You will surly find the right person on the path of your life.